We Are in a Climate Crisis
Since we launched in 2016 our mission at Alder New York has always been to create responsibly-minded products that use clean, vegan, earth-safe ingredients. In 2020 that has never been more important. We are in a climate crisis and we believe we have a corporate responsibility to do everything we can to reduce our carbon footprint so that there is a safe, livable planet for the generations to come after us.
Our 5 Key Strategies
We have 5 key strategies for Alder New York to reduce our carbon footprint.
- To avoid the use of petroleum derived products including plastic and other petro-chemicals in our products, operations, and supply chain.
- To use 100% clean, green energy for transportation, manufacturing, and operations
- To use technology responsibly and lessen our burden on internet servers for energy use.
- To continue our tenant of veganism and not use animal derived products in our products, operations, or events.
- To support organizations and businesses that share our common goal of reducing our carbon footprint and reducing climate emissions.
It's Just the Beginning
We are currently in the process of making several changes to our shipping, manufacturing, and packaging to better meet our goals. We know we have a lot of places we can improve, and we’re not always going to get it right, but we have to try if we’re going to get out of this climate crisis together. As always, we’d love to hear from you at email@example.com.